MWS Scalper R155 represents the latest generation in heavy duty, tracked Mobile Scalping Screens.
The R155 High Energy Screener is a tough, robust screening tool, designed to cope with the heaviest of applications. With the ability to handle some of the worst, untreated construction and demolition waste, the R155 can minimise material pre-handling, and provide clean end products.
With a 155sq feet of screening area, the largest in its class, MWS R155 has the ability to handle larger material comes from its open feed design, along with the largest hopper, thickest feed belt and oversize conveyor belts in the industry, and full length impact bars.
The High Energy Screenbox has the ability to screen wet sticky material, ensuring the R155 performs in the most difficult of applications.
R155 Screener Specifications
- Engine: 100 HP (95 kw) Diesel
- Transport Height: 11' 2" (3.40m)
- Transport Width: 9' 6" (2.90m)
- Transport Length: 50' 2" (15.30m)
- Stockpile Height - Tail Oversize Conveyor: 12' 3" (3.75m)
- Stockpile Height - Side Fines Conveyor: 13' (3.96)
- Stockpile Height - Side Mid Conveyor: 11' 10: (3.60m)
- Weight - Belt Feeder: 65,830 lbs (29,860 kg)
- Weight - Apron Feeder: 71,870 lbs (32,600 kg)
- Screenbox Dimensions: 5' X 16' (155ft²)
- C&D waste
- Site reclamation
- Crusher circuits
- Heavy rock
- Sticky clay & fines